FiveScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore's In-Game Moderator Application for FiveScape

Go down

Sore's In-Game Moderator Application for FiveScape Empty Sore's In-Game Moderator Application for FiveScape

Post  Sore Wed 09 Mar 2011, 4:56 am

What is your in-game username: Sore
How old are you: 16
Why do you want to join the staff: Well, as I said in my Introduction, I have just finished my exams and need to chill out for awhile.
Why do you think you deserve it: Deserve? No. Want? Yes. I don't beleive anyone could really deserve a moderation position, anywhere. I do however think I should recieve this position because of my Grammer skills, and all-around knowledge of RuneScape.
How long have you played FiveScape: A week.
How long can you play each day: 2-6 hours, depending on the amount of time needed. 1 hour on, 30 minute break, 1 hour on, etc...
What do you want to become: forum moderator / chat moderator / in-game moderator: In-Game moderator prefferably, just because I like being there to help people with their problems IN the game.

Extra (put here some extra information you want to tell us):
I don't know if this is helpful or will do anything towards the acceptance of my application but I have recieved a 90% on my English exam. I am not a nerd.
Embarassed Razz

Sore

FP : 48186

Back to top Go down